Friday, January 21, 2011

Life has been the best teacher one can ever have.!!!

That statement is such a Cliché.

I would say Google is the best teacher one can ever get and that I have learnt over experience.

clip_image002I have learnt everything from a cure for a “common cold” to how to make out of the world “a chicken curry”.

It was something that was always there with me to help me during my pregnancy and sail comfortably through my post partum blues and handle mother hood with elan.

For a first time mother I became a pro at handling my baby.

It taught me not to panick during my labour and not to get hyper if my baby dint have her food.

I have even learned how to manage time between a husband who works in the nights and sleeps in the day to a baby who sleeps in the night and is all awake during the day.

clip_image004And the cherry on the cake is that I have become a chef on par who can whip up really amazing food “coming from your hubby who is an amazing chef is wonderful”.

It has tought me time management, kitchen management and life management.

And today I am a working mom and my hubby still works in the nights.

Almost three years of marriage I have managed to sail through all this and much more.

It was no cake walk though but I have managed and as they say I have passed with flying colours.

The exam is never ending though but I know I would be an out standing student J All thanks to My Teacher.

--

By

Anu Bhavani Rao

2 comments:

Comments

Labels

2011 (1) 3g (1) ads (1) airtel (1) allah (1) andriod (1) Android (1) Anna Hazare (2) arabs (1) beggars (1) bing (1) bird sanctuary (1) blackberry (2) business (1) buying (1) cancer (1) caste (1) christianity (1) cigarette (1) constitution (1) Corruption (1) Delhi police (2) docomo (1) dowry (1) duff beer (1) education (1) facebook (1) god (1) google (3) how (1) Hyderabad (1) India (1) india.isupportannahazare (1) instagram (1) Iphone (1) Italy (1) job (1) KCR (1) Kiran bedi (2) lg (1) life (1) lokpal (1) look (1) love (1) Manmohan Singh (1) maps (1) market (1) market place (1) marriage (1) Microsoft (1) mobile (2) money (1) nelapattu (1) Nokia (1) old (2) other (2) pelican (1) people (1) photo (1) photography (1) plus (1) PM (1) PM and EVM (2) poverty (1) pulicat (1) quit (1) religion (1) search (1) Simpsons (1) smart phone (1) smoking (1) success (1) surfexcel (1) Telangana (1) top ten (1) user (1) vodafone (1) widget (1) windows (1)