Monday, January 3, 2011

The Introspection

Today in the morning when I was sitting idle in  my office, I felt the necessity for a small introspecting session for myself.
I got little busy in a while and somehow postponed it to the evening.
When I came to my room in the evening, my friend and Engineering classmate, Rajesh was back from Chennai and he tempted me for a vodka session. I couldn’t resist much.. after all, its hard to resist a girl calling for a date and a vodka bottle calling for a mate..
So.. now that I am semi drunk, I am going to be very precise in rating my self.
Rather than writing paragraphs, and stanzas, I thought I would quantify myself and the product of my thought is the below table.
I picked a dozen qualities or areas in me, which I feel will effect our lifestyle and outlook.
rating

2 comments:

  1. A good thought! Introspection is necessary for oneself to improve from within. So wht do u judge abt urself by this rating? which areas r u gonna concentrate..??

    Gud Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Bharathi, I am going to Concentrate on you ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments

Labels

2011 (1) 3g (1) ads (1) airtel (1) allah (1) andriod (1) Android (1) Anna Hazare (2) arabs (1) beggars (1) bing (1) bird sanctuary (1) blackberry (2) business (1) buying (1) cancer (1) caste (1) christianity (1) cigarette (1) constitution (1) Corruption (1) Delhi police (2) docomo (1) dowry (1) duff beer (1) education (1) facebook (1) god (1) google (3) how (1) Hyderabad (1) India (1) india.isupportannahazare (1) instagram (1) Iphone (1) Italy (1) job (1) KCR (1) Kiran bedi (2) lg (1) life (1) lokpal (1) look (1) love (1) Manmohan Singh (1) maps (1) market (1) market place (1) marriage (1) Microsoft (1) mobile (2) money (1) nelapattu (1) Nokia (1) old (2) other (2) pelican (1) people (1) photo (1) photography (1) plus (1) PM (1) PM and EVM (2) poverty (1) pulicat (1) quit (1) religion (1) search (1) Simpsons (1) smart phone (1) smoking (1) success (1) surfexcel (1) Telangana (1) top ten (1) user (1) vodafone (1) widget (1) windows (1)