Monday, January 10, 2011

Got a good exchange deal for my girl..

Sitting idle in the room bored of watching movies, I really couldn’t resist thoughts about my girlfriend, whom I recently sold off for a nice deal. So I thought I would at least write a post on her.

Three years ago, I met her in my PGDIM College. Things where going smooth between us till the end. She was completely adjusting. I should admit that I used her to the extent that, she could have filed a case against me for physically abusing her every day since she fell into my geek hands. I remember the night when I made her stay awake, trying to fit in apple into her. To describe her, she was really hot. Nice features with 1.63 core2 dueo processor and 3GB RAM. Her name is HP 520.

Somehow, sine a couple of months, I started feeling that I should find a young new girl, though I love my HP 520 so much *tears*. After all, I was in relation with her for three continuous days. We used to sleep together and there were many days, where in she was awake to see me asleep. But as they say, everything has to end at some point of time..

So finally, I decided to sell it off or exchange it (coz if I keep one more computer on the attic at home, I know it for sure that my dad wouldn’t hesitate to kill me) for a new one and this time I have decided to go with a mini computer, since I almost crossed the stage of playing games and watching movies on laptop screens. I am literally am fed up downloading all the software’s and trying different operating systems.

And that big moment had finally come on 6th Jan. I gave my lovely lady to the shop person and got a new chick at an impressive deal with the help of my brother, Malli.. but unfortunately, due to his busy schedule, he wasn't there when I got my new chick (Lenovo Mini.) into my hands.

I wonder if the shop person is going to sell it to someone ( if so, I pray to god that its next owner should take good care of it, unlike me) or if he is going to dismantle it for spare parts ( if this happens *tears*, may its soul rest in peace! Amen!!). Being the one, who slept with it for almost three years, I guess the Second option is the best possible way.

Anyways miss u HP 520 :( . But my new chick is damn sexy and super small. I am really loving every inch of it, of course its only 10 inches in size and ultra light in weight.. :)

2 comments:

  1. 3GB RAM aaa ! only 2.5 GB kada ra after replacing the 500 mb with a 2 Gb RAM ....the underground shop near Vinayaka temple OPP to Garden, adjacent to HDFC life insurance building, Time 7.15 pm ....Really i m missing ur Girl friend (Laptop)..... But i felt pity for that, because u r using around the clock by removing the Battery ! Now i am doing the same with my laptop. Dont worry sree ! Here i want to mention our Summananna Quote " Vasthuvni preminchakura, Manushulni preminchara"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bava, malli 500mb tesi 1 gb add chesa le.
    yah i still remember the day when we went out together to upgrade my laptop,which was virgin by then.. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Comments

Labels

2011 (1) 3g (1) ads (1) airtel (1) allah (1) andriod (1) Android (1) Anna Hazare (2) arabs (1) beggars (1) bing (1) bird sanctuary (1) blackberry (2) business (1) buying (1) cancer (1) caste (1) christianity (1) cigarette (1) constitution (1) Corruption (1) Delhi police (2) docomo (1) dowry (1) duff beer (1) education (1) facebook (1) god (1) google (3) how (1) Hyderabad (1) India (1) india.isupportannahazare (1) instagram (1) Iphone (1) Italy (1) job (1) KCR (1) Kiran bedi (2) lg (1) life (1) lokpal (1) look (1) love (1) Manmohan Singh (1) maps (1) market (1) market place (1) marriage (1) Microsoft (1) mobile (2) money (1) nelapattu (1) Nokia (1) old (2) other (2) pelican (1) people (1) photo (1) photography (1) plus (1) PM (1) PM and EVM (2) poverty (1) pulicat (1) quit (1) religion (1) search (1) Simpsons (1) smart phone (1) smoking (1) success (1) surfexcel (1) Telangana (1) top ten (1) user (1) vodafone (1) widget (1) windows (1)