Monday, April 9, 2012

You never wanted this to happen

My neighbors kid was playing around in my home when I asked my mom " does she go to school " and she replied " what do you mean? she is only one and half year old. she should turn 2.5 if not 3 so that she can go to school."

May be because of the other thoughts that were running in my mind at that moment, I felt " what the hell, Idle till someone turns 3!. it means I wasn't doing anything productive till I turned 3! such a waste of time! "

And after playing around with her for about an hour, I realized that its been long since I had spent time with someone really innocent.

Things have chaged a lot. I was one such innocent kid too. Never wanted things that I crave for, today. And was never restless :-)


Was happy with a glass full of rasna, never knew about expensive drinks, pubs, gettin drunk, parties etc.

An old tyre to play with, never wanted an indoor stadium and a 5grand racket.

A bicycle made me happy, never craved about owning a big car.

I remember begging my dad to give me his ink pen in exchange for my pencil with eraser ( I was studying UKG ) . Never wanted to have expensive pens collection.

Sharing chocolate with a good friend was real fun, never knew that i would walk alone in the mid night, with a cigarette for peace of mind.

Being part of hide and seek team mattered, never wanted to be a leader at work.

Being kid who doesn't know 13th table was ok., never wanted to be a matured adult whose mind calculates profit and loss, ABC costing and project status.

A new pencil box made me happy, never wanted to touch a computer or tablet.

Letter from uncle seemed wonderful, never wanted to hold a blackberry

Never knew i would run behind packages, designations and job profiles. Never wanted to have power. never wanted to have a lover ;-)

Being friend to many made me feel content, never craved to own a big and successful business.

When i was a kid, i never wanted to do quite a few things that im doing today

If being educated is moving far from innocence and being successful is wanting more, i guess i'm on the right track.

Cheers!
happy craving. .

6 comments:

  1. Heart felt post :)different one in your bunch. As we grow we run behind many things may be we want to be better. But always being innocent is a state of bliss.. stop analyzing.. just zooooomm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... yu and such posts? nice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. If being educated is moving far from innocence and being successful is wanting more, i guess i'm on the right track...
    U nailed it right on the head... good post man...

    ReplyDelete

Comments

Labels

2011 (1) 3g (1) ads (1) airtel (1) allah (1) andriod (1) Android (1) Anna Hazare (2) arabs (1) beggars (1) bing (1) bird sanctuary (1) blackberry (2) business (1) buying (1) cancer (1) caste (1) christianity (1) cigarette (1) constitution (1) Corruption (1) Delhi police (2) docomo (1) dowry (1) duff beer (1) education (1) facebook (1) god (1) google (3) how (1) Hyderabad (1) India (1) india.isupportannahazare (1) instagram (1) Iphone (1) Italy (1) job (1) KCR (1) Kiran bedi (2) lg (1) life (1) lokpal (1) look (1) love (1) Manmohan Singh (1) maps (1) market (1) market place (1) marriage (1) Microsoft (1) mobile (2) money (1) nelapattu (1) Nokia (1) old (2) other (2) pelican (1) people (1) photo (1) photography (1) plus (1) PM (1) PM and EVM (2) poverty (1) pulicat (1) quit (1) religion (1) search (1) Simpsons (1) smart phone (1) smoking (1) success (1) surfexcel (1) Telangana (1) top ten (1) user (1) vodafone (1) widget (1) windows (1)